White Rabbit
Liquid lapdance

Thread: Zimbabwe

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
African Castin
This blog is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Terry09  [View Original Post]

The 1st one I encountered 2 young beautiful girls. One of them qouted me $10 and I countered with $8 for both of them. They agreed without hesitation

Second encounter I was also qouted $10. She was with another WG and they were both older and not that pretty but alright so I countered with $7 for both of them

Point of correction I paid $8 each to make it $16 for the 1st pair and $7 each for the 2nd pair to make it $14.

3rd Ave Avenues

There is a permanet presence of WGs along 3rd Ave between H. Chitepo and J. Tongogara. I will report on 2 separate daytime encounters along this AveThnue.

The 1st one I encountered 2 young beautiful girls. One of them qouted me $10 and I countered with $8 for both of them. They agreed without hesitation and we headed off to their base along H. Chitepo. The base was alright and performane a bit mechanical but ok. They later informed me that they also do massages. I did not ask if they provided any other services but I got the impression that they do so I took both their details.

Second encounter I was also qouted $10. She was with another WG and they were both older and not that pretty but alright so I countered with $7 for both of them and they promised me an encounter to remember. We headed of to their base along Mazowe St. What they lacked in looks they certainly made up for it in performance and even offered BJ if I upped their remuneration to $10 each. I however declined. I took the details of the one with better looks.

Mushamisi I will send you the contact details of the 3 girls.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim01  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know any towns worth hitting up that have a bit of nightlife during the week?

I am flying into Harare but want to get out of there as quickly as possible so no need to mention places there please.

Thanks in advance.
    You can consider Bulawayo.

Any WG'S

Can anyone direct me to some White girls in Harare that are decent.

Going in a weeks time to Zimbabwe

Does anyone know any towns worth hitting up that have a bit of nightlife during the week?

I am flying into Harare but want to get out of there as quickly as possible so no need to mention places there please.

Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Terry09  [View Original Post]
    The court ruling a few months ago that makes SWs untouchable by LE has almost turned the whole Avenues area into a giant brothel. This also seems to have put downward pressures on prices as the girls are saying we are now free but we are too many. However the market still comprises of deep pocketed mongerers that still pay way above the market average. One of my regulars was asking for $30 each for a 3 some. Mushamisi I will send you her number as she is a good performer, smart and has her own place.
    That explains a lot. But it doesn't explain the closure of Sloan Court. I am definitely up for an exchange. I don't like to leech. I agree that some hobbyist don't respect the locals rates and bump shit up then go back to where ever. I work towards less then eventually nothing. If you treat them like right (like they are any other jide) you will be amazed how far respecting but not judging goes. Because girls talk and girls remember. If they catch feelings don't be a dick about it. Anyway that is my short rant. To clarify I know there are owns who beg for girls pay cause they get it free on the side. I am not one of those. If you build a relationship over a one time transaction attitude you will be better off. Do start with anything when the girls bids too high cause it tells you from the get go that you will have problems. I don't care how good she looks, how well she talks dirty, how well she makes it wiggle, I walk away. I have had enough annoying / bad / horror stories in Zim alone to learn. I will send you a PM in a bit.

Court Ruling

The court ruling a few months ago that makes SWs untouchable by LE has almost turned the whole Avenues area into a giant brothel. This also seems to have put downward pressures on prices as the girls are saying we are now free but we are too many. However the market still comprises of deep pocketed mongerers that still pay way above the market average. One of my regulars was asking for $30 each for a 3 some. Mushamisi I will send you her number as she is a good perfomer, smart and has her own place.

Two Contrasting

Got 2 numbers to exchange with senior members. PM only if you have reachable (Now not, was once reachable), reliable, discreet contact to share.

Obviously YMMV.

The first is a BBW, dark, with good size chest. She will be getting better with time skills wise.

The next is slim, nice back end. Light skin not colored light skin but light skin.

If you PM as mentioned above I can clarify any details.

Us $

Quote Originally Posted by Slaol  [View Original Post]
    Begging your pardon gentlemen for the terrifically dumb question. I presume the prices reported below are US $ and not Zim $ ? Historically the local $ is worthless.

Has Zimbabwe switched to the US $?
    Yes a few years ago.

Begging your pardon gentlemen for the terrifically dumb question. I presume the prices reported below are US $ and not Zim $ ? Historically the local $ is worthless.

Yes. They actually formally abandoned the Zim $ while I was there, but they've been using exclusively US $ for years. The final exchange rate was 1 US $ = 3. 5 x 1016 Zim $.

Zorn

Years ago.

Currency?

Quote Originally Posted by ZornOfZorna  [View Original Post]
    I have RTFF, but I'm finding it a bit difficult to get a picture of what the scene is like in Harare currently. I'll be there for work for a week shortly, and I'd appreciate guidance from anyone with recent experience....
    Closing the loop, although not much to report.

I ended up staying in the Miekles. From time to time there was a girl or two in the bar. One evening there were two together, one of whom was very attractive. Nice face, slim, big breasts. I bought them a drink and almost immediately she suggested a threesome, but I was only really interested in her, so we took off after a little more chat. I signed her in at the desk for a $20 double occupancy supplement. I was expecting it to be more.

In the room she suggested a bath together. We sat facing, kissing, and she rubbed her pussy on my dick until she came. Then to bed, and sex, sleep, sex, sleep until morning, more sex and goodbye. I gave her $50, and would have given more if she had seemed disappointed. A good night.

I don't have anything more in this line to report because I hooked up with an ex work colleague, with whom I had previously had a fling, and we used up all the rest of my libido at her flat. Very satisfying, but off topic here.

Zorn

Hi Tapiwa,

Any way you could get me a number of perfect touch or address?

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by Loso69  [View Original Post]
    I'm happy to report the freelancer scene in Harare is alive & kicking. I partied in Tipperary's for 4 nights,

Loso
    That's one place I am yet to visit.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations